The Team at LogoMan want to make your logo design experience enjoyable and easy. Here's a quick look at our Logo Design process.
- After you've had a look at our portfolio, visit the services page to pick a logo package that suits your need. All you need to do now is order and fill out our simple logo briefing form and make your payment. This form is easy to use and gives us all of the information you need to get started with the Logo Design process.
- Within 48hours, you will receive the 1st draft or drafts (depending on what logo package you chose) of your logo sent to you by email. Different logo designers work on the same Logo Design project to give you a real variety of looks from which to choose from.
- You then evaluate the draft Logo(s) and decide what the next step is. You can either stick with it as your final copy or make changes. You might like the colour choices of one design, the font from another and the layout from yet another! You can mix, match, and combine those elements. You might also have some new, additional ideas to inject into the design.
- After we get your instructions, we do the necessary revisions and email revised concept(s) back to you for further instruction. With the bronze logo package you only get 3 revisions but with the silver and gold packages this process keeps going until you are happy with the final logo design. That's right -- we will keep making tweaks, adjustments and revisions until you get the Logo Design you really want.
- After the design is finalized, we will send you the final logo in different file formats.
We will always retain your logo design files for safe keeping so that, in the event of a PC crash or a catastrophic network failure at your end, your original logo design files are always just an email away.